Return to Blackpool College of Photography

Delighted to have been invited to speak to the photography degree students at Blackpool College and a chance to revisit my old stomping ground. I remember only too well being that 18 year old, passionate about photography, yet unsure where the adventure would take me. The great thing is the photographic adventure hasn't ended and long may it always continue. Great to know that these students are been taught in one of the best photography colleges around and they will end up being the up and coming professionals of tomorrow. Perhaps it is the very location that helps produce such creative image makers; the kiss me quick hats, sticks of rock, fish and chips and the endless hen parties that give this town its surreal feel . Forget the student halls of residence, I had the Windsor Holiday flats on Palatine Road!


Comments